Born on November 10, 1985, Emily Sears is an Australian model and social media personality. Emily migrated to Los Angeles in 2012 in the hope of having better modeling career. While growing up, she became victim of bullying because of her fairly large butt. However, that leads her to social media stardom.
Emily started her modeling career in Australia. She has appeared in Australian cover magazine Zoo Weekly several times which provided earliest breakthrough in Emily’s career. Emily later moved to Los Angeles seeking better future in modeling. She has appeared in several magazine covers among which GQ, FHM, Zoo Weekly and Maxim are the popular ones.
Emily Sears has brand endorsements as well. She has appeared in TV advertisements for Monster Energy. She has represented other brands like Esquire, Ciroc, MMA, Strikeforce, Kumho Tires and more.
|Birth Date||November 10, 1985|
|Birth Name||Emily Sears|
|Birth Place||Melbourne, Australia|
|Education||Her formal education is unknown|
|Profession||Model and social media personality|
Emily Sears Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm|
|Weight||58 kg or 128 pounds|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)|
Emily Sears Facts
- Emily had file a case in court against a stalker in 2015.
- In 2016, She revealed that she gets pictures of male genitals in her Instagram and deals with such persons by forwarding their pictures to their girlfriends or family members.
- She has got a tattoo on her butt. The tattoo is made up of a heart and flowers blossoming out of it.
- Emily Sears twitter: https://twitter.com/emilysears?lang=en
- Emily Sears Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilysears/?hl=en